Explicit Content
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inOfficial Webpage

Explicit Content is back once more

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dredj
Guildleader
Guildleader
Dredj

Explicit Content is back once more Empty
PostSubject: Explicit Content is back once more   Explicit Content is back once more EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:55 pm

I have shone the giant vagina light in the sky, and many cunt lovers have resurfaced, eyes glazed from 2 years underground since Aion: Tower of Failternity. Sight is clearing up, but still cannot see the threat ahead. Trying to speak but cannot form words, 2 years of thirst, no water, no blood to wet throat, or it's Steve being normal. This creature stumbles around, trying for one foot in front the other but falls into another.. a brother? the creature helps him up, on his other shoulder he feels another hand helping him up. It's clear now, the beast can see, he see's many lost but found brothers but looming over them all, a new threat, a threat of war, a Guild War!

Explicit Content is jumping into a new battlefield of war, Guild Wars 2. Old friends have returned, some of them bringing new friends to ride under the Explicit Content banner. Together, like in the past, we. will. destroy.

Yes you are fucked, shit out of luck
Now we're complete and our cocks you will suck
This world will be mine and you're first in line
EC are back and now you shall all die!
Back to top Go down
Sanatio
Officer
Officer
Sanatio

Explicit Content is back once more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explicit Content is back once more   Explicit Content is back once more EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:01 pm

That brought a tear to my helmet Dredj, lovely speach lol :>
Back to top Go down

Explicit Content is back once more
Page 1 of 1